Fibroblast Tightening treatment is a revolutionary method for a perfect facial rejuvenation.
Plasma Fibroblast is a revolutionary cosmetic treatment which offers an alternative to invasive surgical procedures. Fibroblast delivers results which rival surgical procedures, but with minimal downtime and without having to go under the knife! An innovative development in aesthetic treatments using the fourth state of matter- Plasma. Treatment is delivered using an electronic hand-piece, (the plasma pen) : the device uses a small metal probe to ionize atmospheric gas, producing a tiny plasma flash between the device tip and the patient’s skin. This minute superficial trauma causes the skin in its vicinity to tighten and lift, giving results that are noticeable immediately after only one treatment. The elasticity of the skin and skin tightening will continue to improve as the skin heals and repairs. More than just the tightening effect, excess skin is removed so the results will last as long as with a surgical procedure. Treating everything from fine lines and scarring, to skin tags and smoker’s lines, crow’s feet and droopy eyelids. A completely safe procedure, suitable for all ages and most skin tones, an ideal treatment for anyone who wants to achieve a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion with results which are incredibly natural.
How does plasma Fibroblast skin tightening work?
Plasma skin tightening is relatively new in North America, but has been safely and effectively performed in Europe for many years. Plasma Fibroblast has increased in popularity due to its many advantages over surgery. There is less downtime, it’s less expensive, no cutting of the skin and no stitches. This means you can return to work even sooner. The precision device works by utilizing the voltage in the air between it’s tip and the skin, to form a plasma charge. An electrical arc is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. This micro-trauma stimulates new collagen (neocollagenesis). The tissue retraction and tightening gives results that are comparable to invasive surgery. A series of tiny brown spots placed to attain the desired result for the excess skin. The skin around the spot tightens pulling the cells closer together. It’s the only non-surgical treatment to reduce the excess skin instantly and successfully.
What does plasma Fibroblast skin tightening treat?
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- lifting of the midface
- Lifting of the neck
- Neck lines
- Jowls and neck tightening
- Reduction of loose skin on knees, hands, elbows
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Belly loose skin reduction
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy
- Removal of all kinds of wrinkles: upper lip wrinkles, reducing smile lines, nasolabial lines (smile lines), marionette lines, crow’s feet
- Eliminating saggy skin
- Improving acne scars and Diminishing stretch marks Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation/sun damage
How long does the treatment last?
As Fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further ageing, However, the results you get should last you for many years. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, and continuing over 4 weeks. Additionally, there are lifestyle factors that can prevent the result from lasting as long as they can, such as smoking, alcohol. consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
How many treatments are required?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments ca be carried out to get better results, although is is uncommon to require more than two treatments. Appointments must be spaced out by 8 weeks.
What kind of side effects can I expect?
Plasma Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe non-invasive procedure when done by a fully certified technician. However, as with most cosmetic procedures, patients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the first five to ten days after treatment. There will be some tiny brown marks in the treatment area. This is the result of scabbing and will flake away over a week or so, exposing a pink layer of healthy new skin. Some patients will also experience three to five days of swelling, especially with eyelid treatment. There is no damage to surrounding areas or deeper skin layers. To avoid sides effects, follow the aftercare instruction given to you prior to your treatment.
How long does the treatment last?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have diabetes and healing disorders
- Metal plates, pins or other implants
- Cardio-vascular deficiencies including severe uncontrolled blood pressure
- Pacemaker or any other medical device with an electrical current
- Current or recent hemorrhage
- Malignancy and chemotherapy in the past 3 years.
- If you are prone to keloid scars
- If you suffer from auto-immune disease or other illnesses which affect the immune system
- *Always talk to us if you have any concerns before a procedure.
On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up, moisturizer is worn on the treatment area. Just come in with clean skin, We suggest taking an antihistamine one hour before your appointment and continue to take antihistamines for two to three days after your appointment. This will reduce swelling in the treatment area. A NUMBING agent is placed on treatment area and left to take effect for 30 to 45 minutes, When the area is sufficiently numb the treatment will begin. During the treatment you may feel some heat and minor irritation. Swelling may intensify over the following few hours when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. Treatment time will last from 45 minutes and up to several hours depending on the size of the treatment area. During your first appointment you will be given aftercare instructions. Following these instructions is critical for best results. No exfoliators or harsh cleansers can be used in the week following treatment. You should also avoid rubbing or scratching the treated area.
In order to ENHANCE treatment outcome, I combine other therapies with the medical grade technology used. I end the treatment process with LED light therapy. Red light therapy is one of the most scientifically tested and proven solution for anti-aging problems. The therapy activates production of collagen( which plumps the skin), elastin( which tightens the skin), and remove the acne causing bacteria by closing dead pores on the skin. The Red Light Therapy prevents inflammation and it produces fibroblasts, which reduces the fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, Red LED light helps repair and renew the skin and improve the overall healing process after the Plasma Fibroblast treatment.
1. Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned. You may even wish to consider using a natural Tyrosinase Inhibitor to helps ensure there is no overproduction of pigment in the skin aka hyperpigmentation.
2. Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma Pen, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed by your technician at the time you want it. • No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days after Plasma Pen. • No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after Plasma Pen. • No Micro needling/PRP 21 days before or after Plasma Pen. • No laser or peels (depending on intensity of peel) for 90 days before or after Plasma Pen. • Surgical procedures like face lifts you must wait at least 9 months postop/before Plasma Pen.
Your will be given after care instructions. You must follow the provided aftercare protocol to expedite the healing process. Follow up treatment may be performed after 8 weeks depending on your skin’s healing.
Do not use makeup after the treatment, as it is generally not sterile. First 5-6 days after the treatment, until the crusts fall off, use the antiseptic product and aftercare cream, applying it softly to the treated area. When the crusts fall off, you may apply some makeup if necessary.